Dept. of Post Graduate Studies(M.Com.)
Angadi College of Commerce and Science (ACCS) is an integral part of “Suresh Angadi Education Foundation”, whose presence in the arena of education has crossed ten years. ACCS started functioning in the year 2009 and is affiliated to Rani Channamma University, Belagavi. Introduced P.G. course in Commerce in the academic year 2018-19 to cater to the needs of local students and the students from the surrounding area.
It is two-year, an intensive postgraduate course in finance and distributed over four semesters. This programme amplifies hand-on experiences. As a result, includes corporate internship during the third semester and comprehensive project work during the fourth semester. The programme covers all major areas relating to Finance, Accounting and Taxation, besides allied fields such as economics, operation research, and international business. Maximum of the faculty members are having good teaching experience. This is one of the esteemed programmes in the country. The programme serves the needs of academics and prepares students for research and teaching.
Motto: Not only concentrate on curriculum but also on extracurricular activities and from 2020-21 academic year department is introducing M.Com with Banking coaching and other competitive exam training.
The Department has got 100% results in their first batch and successfully managed “KALASANGAM” event in 2018-19 and 2019-20 and simultaneously over the academic year department is managed and organizing many academic and cultural programs for students to improve leadership qualities and personality development.
- To acquaint a student with conventional as well as contemporary areas in the discipline of Commerce.
- To enable a student well versed in national as well as international trends.
- To enable the students for conducting business, accounting and auditing practices, role of regulatory bodies in corporate and financial sectors nature of various financial instruments.
- To provide in-depth understanding of all core areas specifically Advanced Accounting, International Accounting, Management, Security Market Operations and Business Environment, Research Methodology and Tax planning.
- The candidate who have secured a minimum of 50% in his/her Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)from Rani Channamma University.
- Other University students have to submit Migrant Certificate during admissions except “Vijaypur Women University “.