Pre-University Course or PUC is a 2-year intermediate course intended to prepare students for university education. Successful completion of a PUC course is a pre-requisite for university education. The Course structure at ACCS College is designed to provide students with a solid foundation on the subjects through theory and application of theory on experiments conducted in the laboratories, guest lectures, seminars, etc., which will prepare them for University level education.
We provide Special Integrated PU with CET or IIT-JEE entrance exam coaching. To know more about it Contact Us now!
Applicants must have passed SSLC Examination from Karnataka Secondary Education Board or any other equivalent examination.
Applicants should register the same at the College office on the date mentioned on the notice board.
The candidates should have 60% and above for Science stream
• Karnataka SSLC/ICSE/CBSE marks card or any other equivalent qualifying certificate.
• Caste Certificate in case of students belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
• Transfer certificate.
• Physically challenged and visually impaired Candidates should enclose a copy of a certificate obtained from a Registered Medical Practitioner, stating the nature of disability.
• Non-Karnataka candidates should be required Migration and Eligibility Certificate.
• 6 Passport size recent photos of the candidates
• Adhaar Card