The department of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) in Angadi College of Commerce and Science (ACCS) was established in the year of 2011. The course is affiliated to Rani Channamma University, Belagavi and recognized by Government of Karnataka.
Department runs three years full time under graduate program consisting of six semesters with current student’s intake of 100.
Vision: To provide excellent and value based commerce education. To train the students with required level of competence for employment in both domestic and global market. To give global perspective through value based education for social transformation.
Mission: Empowering the students with all knowledge and guidance that they need to become wordy management professionals.
ELIGIBILITY: The candidates who have secured a minimum of 35% in (10+2) Science from KARNATAKA PUE BOARD / CBSE / ICSE are eligible to apply for this course.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- S.S.L.C / Equivalent Exam Xerox Marks Card duly attested by concerned authorities.
- 12th Exam. Marks Card Xerox duly attested by concerned authorities.
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate. (Original for Non Karnataka& CBSE students only)
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by Rani Channamma University, Belagavi.
- (Original, for Non Karnataka& CBSE students).
- Caste and Income Certificate.
- 4 ID Size Photos.
INTERNAL ASSESSMENTS AND UNIVERSITY EXAM RULES:
There are 20 IA marks per subject for each semester.
Internal: There are two internal tests. First test carries 40 Marks and Second Test carries 80 Marks, total of which is reduced to 14 Marks.
Attendance: Students with 75% and above attendance for each subject are eligible to get 3 Marks each.
Class room work like presentations, Seminars, extracurricular activities like NSS, Cultural activities, Sports etc. carry 3 Marks each, the total of which comes to 20 Marks.